Criminal Lawyer Boston MA
Attorney Rachel Matos is an aggressive criminal lawyer in Boston MA and will fight for your rights. Losing your license is worth fighting for. If you have been arrested for DUI in Boston MA, Taunton MA, New Bedford or Quincy Massachusetts, Contact attorney Matos to schedule a consultation today!
- In Massachusetts, a person can be charged with an OUI/DUI, and their blood alcohol content (BAC) level is at 0.08 percent or higher.
- If a person is under the age of 21, a DUI charge can be given if their BAC level is 0.02 percent or above. Generally, it is considered a misdemeanor if it is the individual's first offense and no property or other person was harmed.
- After a second offense, a felony is likely to result.
Factors that may be essential to your legal strategy may include:
- Whether or not a breathalyzer (breath test) was administered or refused;
- Administration of field sobriety tests
- Observations by law enforcement officers at the scene;
- Eye Witness testimony;
- Validity of a sobriety checkpoint arrest;
- Police reports; and
- Other admissible evidence
Because the facts in each OUI tend to vary based on the circumstances in the individual case, it is essential that you contact an experienced criminal lawyer in Boston MA immediately so that you can safeguard your rights and protect your driving privilege